News Ticker

Menu

K. Michelle Addresses R. Kelly Sex Cult Scandal And Tells Her Big Fake Booty Good Bye In Weird Video



K. Michelle Addresses R. Kelly Sex Cult Scandal And Tells Her Big Fake Booty Good Bye In Weird Video




K. Michelle Fake BootyCredit: Instagram
K. Michelle is keeping it real about her big fake booty and the allegations against her former lover and mentor, R. Kelly, who is embroiled in a strange sex/cult scandal.
When K. Michelle burst into the music scene in 2009, she was quickly taken under Kelly’s wing who taught her all she knows about making sweet and conscious R&B music.
Kelly is very controversial because of his marriage to Aaliyah and an alleged sex tape, but he is also a very gifted singer and music maker who worked with Michael Jackson, Usher, and Celine Dion.
The crooner and producer from Chicago is back in the headlines after several women said he locked them up in a mansion in Atlanta.
K. Michelle, who was in an abusive relationship, addressed the matter by saying: “That is tricky for me. I see it from two different perspectives. He taught me all about recording, how to write, [and] the importance of just doing music. You want to have loyalty for that.”
She went on to say: “But at the same time, I was the girl telling the world something horrible happened to me, and the world told me that it never happened. And so when I am looking at the blogs, and I see these women telling their stories and others are all up under these comments saying, ‘That did not happen… Oh, she lying.’ It hurts my heart because I was once that girl. Somebody know the whole truth. Nobody gonna take up for me?”
She added: “I got out of the situation. It was something that I think has affected how I see myself and love men. You need to watch when you tell somebody a specific event did not happen to them. Everything is not always what it seems especially in the music industry.”
K. Michelle recently shared that she is getting rid of fake butt named Betsy to have a baby.
The singer explained: “Good Betsy! It has been too much of you stealing my shine it is time to allow my new booty to be set free. You were the apple of the eye of several NFL, NBA, players, and rappers. They loved that ass! But I am proud to say you were not thankful you were ladylike! I will miss you and how my jeans fit. But I will not miss hopping into my jeans every morning. My A$S is already pregnant how could I ever handle carrying twins also with all that weight my legs would give out. I will miss you Betsy, but you also caused me inflammation throughout my body. No amount of beauty is worth my health! So everything has to be returned to its natural state! Jan I will be Kimberly again.”

What are your thoughts on her decision?




Share This:

Post Tags:

No Comment to " K. Michelle Addresses R. Kelly Sex Cult Scandal And Tells Her Big Fake Booty Good Bye In Weird Video "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM